Layout with WOW! clear gloss regular


Hi there!

Birgit here from the cold, cold Netherlands! I've been ice skating on the canals in our village as much as I could since I returned from sunny CHA.
That is fun but to be honest I'm really a summer girl! Looking to the layout I'm sharing here today makes me wish I was right back there where the picture was taken. In sunny France.


All embossing powder on this page is WOW! clear gloss regular.
To create the background I first stamped and embossed the floral background stamp on white card stock. Then I sprayed the card stock with glimmer mist. The embossed parts work as a resist. Just wipe off the wet spray with a paper towel after spraying.
I also sprinkled some embossing powder on the fabric flowers which gives the shades of color after spraying them.


The chipboard letters and butterflies were rubbed with dark red distress ink and then covered with embossing powder. The same ink was used for the edges of the leaves and for the ticket before embossing them.


Finally I gave the wooden buttons a glossy look with a layer of embossing powder.

Wishing you all a lovely and creative weekend! Make sure to get those embossing powders out and play a little. I will!!

Smiles,

Comments

  1. Very cool LO. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely Fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment