A Star

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Today I am going to share a layout with you that I created using lots of WOW! on 4 different surfaces. This is actually the layout I am using for a class I am teaching at a LSS. I keep hearing so many people say they have never tried embossing because they are intimidated by it. But I am here to say its really pretty easy and can be used in so many different ways and on just about any surface!

First, I used WOW! Embossing Powder Gold Rich Ultra High on the white cardstock to make the brick background.


Second, I used WOW! Embossing Powder Neutral Ultra Shimmer on the chipboard flourishes.

Third, I melted WOW! Embossing Powder Clear Gloss Ultra High in a melting pot and then dipped my patterned paper flowers into. This makes them hard and look glassy, which I just LOVE!


And fourth, I used more WOW! Embossing Powder Gold Rich Ultra High on a metal tin star. After melting the embossing powder, but before it had a chance to cool, I pressed the WOW! Brocade Background Stamp onto the star. This leaves the impression of the stamp in the embossing powder.

Hopefully this will inspire you to give embossing a try if you never have, or maybe to try it on a different surface if you already do embossing.

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow to see the team post by 6 Girls and A Smoking Gun!!

Warmly,
Sherrie!!

Comments

  1. Love the embossed bricks and those flowers! Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment