Some summer cards with WOW!

Hello!  Jen Roach here and today I have a few summer themed cards to share with you. 

I created some embossed cloud circles using an embossing folder (from Darice) and Suzy West Candy Counter collection Cotton Candy WOW! Embossing Powder.  On the card with the pin wheel accent I also added some Suzy West Candy Counter collection Sour Lemon powder around the outside of the die cut.


Here's a closer look at the Happy Days card  I added a few felt die cut clouds to add some more texture.

Here's a close up of the double embossed cloud panel.  As you can see I have a bit of a stippled effect with the blue embossing powder which adds more texture to the card.


For card two, I embossed my background paper with an embossing folder before attaching the double embossed cloud circle. 


And here's another close up look at the heat embossed panel.



Hope you enjoyed my set of summer cards. 
Supplies:
WOW! Embossing products:  Suzy West Candy Counter collection:  Cotton Candy (blue), Sour Lemon (yellow)
Inks:  Versamark (for embossing)
Papers:  Echo Park, white Georgia Pacific cardstock
Accessories:  Echo Park cardstock stickers, Cloud embossing folder (Darice), Polka Dot Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Spellbinder’s die, Baker’s Twine (The Twinery), button, Cloud die (Your Next Stamp), white craft felt

Comments

  1. Jen! Are you kidding?!?!? These are amazing! And I love those beautiful bright colors! Wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! love those bright colours!
    //Katarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute! Love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment