Celebrate!!!

Jen Matott here to CELEBRATE our national holiday with a patriotic card I made using Suzy's stamps and powders from WOW!  
I love the "Call Me stamp set with it's star/ text stamp.  This became the base for my card design.
 I absolutely love this text stamp!  I stamped it on white cardstock with VersaMark ink.  Then applied Cable Car Red first, Bright White next, and Bay Area Blue last.  I love the stripped effect it gave. 
 Then, I inked a doily and sprinkled the Platinum Sparkle over it.  I was thinking "fireworks" with this!  It has a silver shimmer that reminds me of the fireworks we just saw this weekend!
 I stamped the frame from "Simply Amazing" set on white cardstock next and used the Platinum Sparkle again.  Then I used a Celebrate sentiment stamp that I had and used Black Glint on it. 
The letters were chipboard and used the same powders as the text stamped image.  They are so bright on the white chipboard!
 Here's a close up of the doily, stamp and a chipboard star that I covered with powders.
 This came out so cute and I just might display it on my table for the day! We are going to enjoy the hot weather in the pool and take in a baseball game and fireworks later!  Happy Birthday America!!
What are you making for the 4th? 


Comments