Nature Theme - "Summer Blooms" Canvas

"Summer Blooms" Canvas

Hi  - Christine here again with a project for this month's theme - Nature. I decided to make some flowers using the silicone moulds from WoW.

I melted some embossing powders of various colours and poured the melted powder into the moulds. Once cooled I removed the flowers ready to stick onto the canvas.

I painted the canvas green at the bottom and blue at the top for the sky, then added an embossed sun using Pearlescent Satin Pearl powder. I then added some grasses/stems which were drawn with a WoW Embossing Pen and added Verdigris powders.

All the flowers were then stuck on with silicone glue. I also made a Butterfly using some Copper Metallic powder then wiped some mica powders over the top to add a sheen.

Wire antennae were added to the Butterfly and leaves to the flowers to finish off the piece.




Products used:
Opague Primary Cardinal Red 
Pearlescent Gold Satin Pearl
Colour Blend Verdigris
Coloured Metallics - Metallic Pink
Metallic - Copper
Primary - indigo
Silicone Mould Daisy
Silicone Mould Rose
Silicone Mould Petal

Comments

Post a Comment