Spring Layout with WOW

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my Wood piece with you.  I took a plain piece of wood veneer and added some opaque bright white Ultra High to it to give it an old weathered picket fence look.  I did 2 coats to really make it stand out.  I put a flower in the middle with a molded flower in the center.


 Here is a close-up of my wood piece.
WOW supplies used:
Opaque bright white Ultra high
Melt it
Earthtone Grape

Other supplies:
May Arts ribbon
Maya Road wood piece
Doily Curtsey Boutique

Thank you so much for looking at my project today.  Make sure you stop by tomorrow for the new "theme" of the Month.
Jenifer

Comments

  1. A very wonderfull frame, looks fantastic

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your altered wood embellishment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment