Calm

Hi Everyone

This month at WOW HQ is anything goes, so I have taken inspiration from a fellow artist Lea DeCosta www.careandfeedingofartists.com and used her 'Serenity' words.


The words are 'Sometimes I forget that it is not what I put on paper that matters most, it is the 'putting' itself, the act of writing something down - making a mark.  The peaceful feeling I get from letting something go'

I started by taking the flower and meadow stamps from 'Make a wish' and 'ME Collage' and stamping onto white card stock with Versamark and heat set with clear embossing powder.  I then gently went over the images with distress inks.  The second layer is made of spray inks and placed on top while wet is sea salt.  This is left overnight  to dry and to cause the pattern on the card stock.  The third layer is alcohol inks onto glossy card stock then stamped with Versamark and heat set with ebony embossing powder.  The scroll at the top of the card is heat set with silver embossing powder.

This is my last post as a design team member.  I have had a wonderful time showing you my creations and being challenged by the monthly competitions.  You will see me return on occasions as a guest. So congratulations to the new design team members and I wish you well, keep crafting and inspiring others.

Take care



Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I hope you keep well and craft loads, I shall miss your creations Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i agree so nice,
    i recommand it to my friends and i,ll be back again and again visit Tools and dies manufacturers in india for more info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment